What Makes Andaman exceptional for Tourist?
Andaman an Indian island is something like you feel you are at foreign destinations. Clean beaches, water activities, Cellular Jail, Coral reefs, Island hop and many more makes this place scenic and tourist favorite destination. In this blog. I am going to share some of the most important points which make Andaman exceptional for tourists. Today book your exceptional Andaman Tour Packages at Getz Destinations.
- Have-lock Island: – This island is home for Asia’s most beautiful beaches, Radhanagar beach, the island is unbelievably adorable and a perfect place to relax. The beaches are usually quiet and only wave can be heard on the shore. You can enjoy snorkeling at Elephant beach and it is one of the most preferred snorkeling destinations after the jolly Buoy Island in Port Blair.
- Coral Reefs: – Jolly Buoy Island is one of the best place to view of the multicolored coral reefs that Andaman is famous for. It is always amazing to look at something from the last glacial period when the melting ice caused sea levels to rise and flood the continental shelves. You can enjoy these activities with a best deal offer by booking Andaman tour package
- Island Hopping: – Enjoy the sunrise and sunset at the Neil island of Have – locks and Ross island of Port Blair is something exquisite you would love to experience. You can explore the naval museum, cemetery and ruins of old buildings on Ross Island. These islands are a haven of beauty and they provide with a scenic landscape sparkling like gems in the Bay of Bengal. You can enjoy all kinds of water activities at on these Islands.
- Sea Walking: – This is one of the biggest attractions of Andaman and you can enjoy this underwater walk at North Bay Island and Have-lock Island. You wear a helmet that lets you breath under water and then walk brings you up close with corals and fish. Watching fishes over your head and floating alongside when you are walking is an experience of a life time.
Cellular Jail: – Cellular jail is popularly known as “Kala pane” (black water), it was used by British to imprison political prisoners. This jail is one of the live examples that reminds us of the existence of that era. It is a place which is must visit place among all travelers.
- Beach Lounge: – What sand and vast Bay of Bengal to look forward to and a pristine environment. You can relax around on any one of the Andaman’s beaches for the whole day. The quiet beaches and clean water can make you feel heavenly on the shore of the sea.
Andaman is mostly preferred by couples for Honeymoon and people who love to be far from the busy life and hectic schedule. You can visit Andaman all the year and you find weather mostly similar.