Sunny, unique and unspoiled, the World’s Most Idyllic Islands are thousands of miles of pristine white sand beaches, fabulous coral gardens and azure lagoons. The genuine friendliness and hospitality of the locals is legendary, their smiles infectious, the gentle pace of life irresistibly seductive. Escape vacations to the India’s most idyllic islands, the Andaman’s. Let go the worries and listen to waves chanting throughout and feel the sensation of peace and relaxation.
You will arrive at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside to take you to your hotel.
Next you will move towards Cellular Jail to attend the fascinating Sound and Light Show – the place where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Devoted to freedom fighters and their struggle for India’s Independence is enacted during this trip.
Drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart to the Andaman Islands and Have-lock Island to explore. This destination is considered as the best island in India. You will be departing from Port Blair to Have-lock Island on a ferry.
After reaching Have-lock, our representative attends you, and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax on a beach side resort. You can experience Andaman’s only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences.
Later your journey begins with one among Asia’s best beach, Radhanagar Beach.
Explore this picturesque white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural world. After this we will drop you.
Day for relaxation. Experience relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. Even other additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day.
Visit the Kalapathar beach and spend rest of the day at leisure enjoying white sand beaches. In the evening catch the afternoon ferry and return to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel for overnight stay.
Note: Do note that you will have to check out the hotels before the trip begins. Your luggage will be kept in a kiosk safely. Our representative will get the luggage before you board the ferry back to the other island.
Ferry Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 4:00 PM.
Begin your day by visiting the appealing spots in the Andaman Islands. Visit the prominent Chatham Saw Mill, which is among the most established Sawmill of Asia. The Saw factory is named after this island. Then next destination Anthropological Museum that has the instruments, the photos and the historical backdrop of the native tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this continue to the Fisheries Museum that host various fishes in Andaman Islands. Take a refreshment break and eat varieties of delicious food items in Andaman Island. Your next destination to the popular Cellular Jail, which facilitated Indians most freedom fighters of independence. One of them among was Veer Savarkar. The Veer Savarkar Airport is named after the freedom fighter Veer Sarvarkar. Later at evening you’ll be taken to a shopping visit to the best areas. You can purchase gifts for your friends and family members. Later will be drop to the airport.
Drop you to the Airport. Return home with sweet memories of this amazing destination, the Andaman Islands.
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair and Have-lock with breakfast and all taxes on double and triple sharing basis.
- All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
- All side Ferry Tickets Included 2 Side Cruise.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Parking charges
- Inclusive of GST
- Flight Tickets are not included.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses.Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Lunch and Dinner not included.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Experience Andaman’s reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Experience Andaman.
- will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy.
- The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
The price may vary in peak season, Festivals, Long Weekend and after 20th December.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.