Gear up for an amazing experience, a tour designed to offer the best rated attractions at the Andaman Islands. Let Down Under Endeavour you to adventure at the ends of the Earth. Get the most of your time at the Andaman’s. A tour customized, which includes the best rated activities and destinations at the Andaman Islands…Enjoy, Explore and Experience Andamans.
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest.
Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India’s Independence is enacted during this trip.
Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Have-lock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Have-lock Island in a ferry.
Upon reaching Have-lock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beach side resort. We at Experience Andaman’s only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences.
Day at leisure. How, about relaxing in the lap of nature. Today, you can must relax and spend the day enjoying white sand beaches. You can also enjoy additional activities such as Scuba Diving and Sea Walk can be done on this day.
Visit the Kalapathar beach and spend rest of the day at leisure enjoying white sand beaches. In the evening catch the afternoon ferry and return to Port Blair. Our representative will meet you at Port Blair and drop you to your hotel for overnight stay.
Note: Do note that you will have to check out the hotels before the trip begins. Your luggage will be kept in a kiosk safely. Our representative will get the luggage before you board the ferry back to the other island.
Ferry Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 4:00 PM.
Let’s get back in to visit Andaman Islands first Administrative settlement of the Britishers, Ross Island. Earlier, it was called as the Paris of the past. This island today has ruins of all the luxuries the Britishers had during that time.
After visiting this amazing destination and move forward towards Coral Island of Port Blair on a boat ride, North Bay Island. This island is the other most visited destinations in the Andaman among tourists. Other water activities like Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride at additional cost.
Begin your day by visiting the appealing spots in the Andaman Islands. Visit the prominent Chatham Saw Mill, which is among the most established Sawmill of Asia. The Saw factory is named after this island. Then next destination Anthropological Museum that has the instruments, the photos and the historical backdrop of the native tribes in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Post this continue to the Fisheries Museum that host various fishes in Andaman Islands. Take a refreshment break and eat varieties of delicious food items in Andaman Island. Your next destination to the popular Cellular Jail, which facilitated Indians most freedom fighters of independence. One of them among was Veer Savarkar. The Veer Savarkar Airport is named after the freedom fighter Veer Sarvarkar. Later at evening you’ll be taken to a shopping visit to the best areas. You can purchase gifts for your friends and family members. Later will be drop to the airport.
Drop to the Airport. Return home with sweet memories from this amazing destination, the Andaman Islands
- Accommodation in rooms as given at hotels in Port Blair and Have-lock with breakfast and all taxes on Double and triple sharing basis.
- .Meet and greet service at airport.
- All sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle at all the islands.
- All side Ferry Tickets Included 2 Side Cruise to have-lock.
- Full day tour with all transfers including airport pickup and drop.
- All entry tickets, ferry tickets and permit charges.
- Breakfast at respective hotels.
- Parking charges.
- Inclusive of GST.
- Flight Tickets are not included.
- Vehicle not at disposal at any of the islands.
- Other meals not mentioned laundry, telephone calls, and incidentals.
- Any personal expenses.Room service and special orders. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the mentioned cost of Sightseeing & Transfers.
- Any extra excursion or sightseeing apart from suggested tour itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner not included.
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions
- Experience Andaman’s reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Experience Andaman will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy. The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Rooms are subject to availability. In case the rooms are not available then similar category rooms in similar hotels will be provided.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
The price may vary in peak season, Festivals, Long Weekend and after 20th December.
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.