Gear up for an amazing experience, a tour designed to offer the best rated attractions at the Andaman Islands. Let Down Under Endeavour you to adventure at the ends of the Earth. Get the most of your time at the Andaman’s. A tour customized, which includes the best rated activities and destinations at the Andaman Islands…Enjoy, Explore and Experience Andamans.
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and our representative will be waiting outside holding a placard with your name on it. You will be taken to your hotel where you relax and rest. Later proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Enacting of freedom fighters and their struggle for India’s Independence is enacted during this trip. Post completion of this trip, we drop you back to your hotel.
Today we depart to Andaman Islands most amazing destination, Havelock Island. The destination is rated as the best island in India. Depart from Port Blair to Havelock Island in a ferry. Upon reaching Havelock, our representative attends you and will drop you at your hotel. Rest and Relax in a beachside resort. We at Experience Andaman only share beach side resorts for exquisite experiences. Later we begin our journey to one among Asia’s best beach, Radhanagar Beach. Explore this white sand beach and bask in the beauty of this natural wonder. Post this we drop you back to your resort where you relax and unwind.
After breakfast, we proceed for a joyful trip to Elephant Beach by Sharing boat (1 session of Snorkeling is complimentary for each pax).
Check out from the hotel and board a premium cruise to Neil Island, upon reaching the island our representative will take you to respective resort. Rest and then proceed to Bharatpur Beach and Laxmanpur beach – is a secluded beach, lies 2 km north of Neil jetty. View the natural coral bridge and stay to view the mesmerizing sunset.
Note: Do note that you will have to check out the hotels before the trip begins. Your luggage will be kept in a kiosk safely. Our representative will get the luggage before you board the ferry back to the other island. Ferry Timing from Havelock to Port Blair is around 10:00 AM.
After a scrumptious breakfast in the morning, proceed to the Harbour to take a cruise to Port Blair. Afternoon after taking lunch at around 1500 hrs we will proceed for Chidiyatapu – about 31 kms from Port Blair – generally known as the ” Bird Island ” covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset – all of which creates a mesmerizing environment..
Let’s get back in time to visit the first Administrative settlement of the Britishers in the Andaman Islands, Ross Island. Earlier, said as the Paris of the past. This island today has ruins of all the luxury the Britishers had during that time. Visit this amazing destination and move forward on a boat to visit the Coral Island of Port Blair, North Bay Island. Infringe with rich marine life this island is the other most visited destination in Andaman. Scuba Diving, Sea Walk, Snorkeling and Glass boat ride can be done here.
Drop to the Airport. Return home with sweet memories of this exotic destination, the Andaman Islands.
- Meal plan : Breakfast
- Airport Transfer : Arrival
- Airport Transfer :Departure
- In Land Ferry Transfers : Private
- Cabs : AC (All Transport ( Toyota Etios or similar))
- Air Conditioned Accommodation at all places
- Return airport / harbor transfers by Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets and forest area permits wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock & Neil ferry transfer in MV Makruzz – Premium Class / Green Ocean – Deluxe Class / Coastal Cruise – Premium Class. (As per availability). (If private ferries are not operating due to climatic conditions / technical maintenance or any other reasons then the guests will be shifted to government ferry).
- Breakfast for 06 occasions
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- All applicable taxes)
- Meal plan : Lunch
- Meal plan : Dinner
- In Land Ferry Transfers : Government
- Cabs : Non-AC
- Water Sport Activities
- All water activities are subject to weather conditions.
- Experience Andaman’s reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Ferry sailing is subject to weather conditions. Alternate arrangements will be made in case sailing does not take place due to weather or payload restriction. However, Experience Andaman.
- will not be responsible for refunding any amount due to non-sailing of ferry and will be governed by our cancellation policy.
- The itinerary flow is subject to change.
- Flight tickets are subject to availability. In case the tickets are not available for the quoted amount then other alternative dates will be recommended.
The price may vary in peak season, Festivals, Long Weekend .
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.