Srinagar Tour Package
₹5,999/per person30% OFF
GET FREE QUOTE
Srinagar Tour Packages Itinerary
Day 1: [ Reach Srinagar ]
- On arrival in Srinagar, get welcomed by a representative who will help you get transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
- Complete the check-in formalities, rest for some time and later head out to explore Srinagar.
- Take a walk in the world-famous Mughal Gardens including the Shalimar Bagh and the Nishat Bagh and also visit the Chashma Sahi natural spring that adds to the beauty of these royal landscapes against the Zabarwan Hills.
- Visit Asia’s largest tulip garden, followed by a visit to Pari Mahal.
- Visit the holy Hazaratbal Shrine, where a hair strand of Prophet Mohammad is carefully preserved.
- In the evening, spend some time near the lake and explore the markets.
- Return back to the hotel, enjoy a scrumptious dinner.
- Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2: [ Srinagar Sightseeing ]
- Wake up to a fabulous view of the snow-capped mountains and enjoy a hearty breakfast.
- Complete the check-out formalities and get transferred to a beautiful houseboat.
- Embark on your most awaited stay in Srinagar and complete the check-in formalities.
- Enjoy a lovely Shikhara ride at Dal Lake and witness the splendid beauty of Srinagar.
- Explore the local market that is famous for paper mache work, walnut wood carved articles, Kashmiri handicrafts, traditional Dongra jewelry, dry fruits, and indulge in some quick shopping.
- Return back to your houseboat for your dinner.
- Overnight stay at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 3: [ Srinagar Departure ]
- Wake up in the morning to a beautiful view of Dal Lake from the houseboat.
- Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and check out from the houseboat.
- Conclude the tour with beautiful memories upon reaching your desired drop-off point in Srinagar.
Srinagar without a doubt is one of India’s most romantic and gorgeous honeymoon destinations. Srinagar honeymoon package is the best for couple to enjoy Srinagar’s ageless beauty. What more can you expect than lying back on a shikara with your batter half On the Dal Lake to make your honeymoon the best? Book Srinagar 2 night 3 days tour packages to experience the best in Srinagar.
Srinagar is a proud part of the Kashmir Valley, which is aptly known as ‘Paradise on Earth. Surrounded by the majestic Himalayas, serene lakes, and splendid gardens, this picturesque paradise looks so stunning that you might mistake it for a painting. The thrilling shikhara rides take you to another world. This strikingly colourful city will amaze you with its unique culture and attractions. Despite the infamous communal tensions, strikes, and protests, the city continues to be one of the most famous tourist destinations in India. The Dal Lake is undoubtedly the most popular attraction in Srinagar. Book the best Srinagar holiday package with us and start planning your trip. The presence of numerous beautiful houseboats has made the city earn its moniker ‘Venice of the East. The Mughal Gardens, Chashma Shahi, Pari Mahal, Nishat Bagh and many such marvels, boast of stunning Persian architecture etc are included in Srinagar sightseeing. The city also houses ancient religious places, such as Hazratbal Shrine, Jamia Masjid, Shankaracharya Temple and Kheer Bhawani Temple. A perfect way to conclude your visit would be to indulge in shopping at one of the numerous markets in Srinagar such as Lal Chowk, Residency Road, Polo View, Badshah Chowk and many more. Book the Srinagar family tour package to enjoy your trip in the snow bedded valleys with your loved ones.
✓ Welcome drink on Arrival
✓ 1 Night Accommodation in Houseboat
✓ 1 Night Accommodation in Srinagar
✓ Meal plan: Daily Breakfast + Dinner
✓ Pick up & Drop From Srinagar Airport
✓ 1 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
✓ All Sightseeing will be covered by Private Cab ( Etios)
✓ Driver/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges
× Transport: Flight, Rail, Bus Tickets
× Any Other Thing Which Is Not Mentioned In Inclusions
× Package Itinerary Can Be Changed Depending Upon The Availability Of Hotels
× All Personal Nature Like Video Camera, Tip, Table Drink, Etc And Any Other) Anything except basic amenities like room heater etc.
× Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc
× The cost will be charged if the child is above 5 years in the tour package
× 5% GST
Are you Interested in this Package?
Reach out to our Experts to get a Customize Quotation of this Package