Bringing to you the utmost beauty that separates it from the rest of the parts of the country and how magnificent is its tradition and culture all over the world. Rajasthan is mostly known for forts and palaces but today we will take you beyond that as it’s the kind of destination that combines the part of relaxation as well as adventure that calls for an unbelievable experience and lots of memories to take back home. Beautiful culture, amazing food, silver jewels, and WHAT NOT. Beautiful culture, amazing food, silver jewels, and WHAT NOT. It proudly houses one of the largest deserts in India known as the Thar Desert also popularly known as “The Great Indian Desert”. This is the 17th largest desert in the world and the 19th largest subtropical desert. Apart from all this, Rajasthan is widely known and is the second-largest source of Cement. If this isn’t enough let us give you 7 beautiful reasons to visit Rajasthan:
- Culture- Known as one of the top cultural States in India.
- Shopping- Best of handicrafts, artifacts, ethnic handlooms, etc.
- Cuisine- An unique form of cooking and cuisine style can be seen.
- Lakes- Home to several beautiful lakes in and around the cities.
- Desert Safari- Want to experience the charm of desert safari? Then Rajasthan it is!
- Festivals and Dances- One of the top cultural cities in India with countless festivals and fairs held every year.
- Exotic Heritage Hotels- Known as the home to several heritage hotels.
While we have so many reasons to visit the beautiful Rajasthan, let us talk and tell you specifically which are some of the best places to visit in Rajasthan and the variety of cuisines which is a must-try for anyone who visits the place.
Best places to visit in Rajasthan:
- Neemrana: A town that is located in Alwar, Rajasthan. Famous for its magnificent fort known as “Neemrana Fort Palace”.
- Garadia Mahadev: A temple that is not just a Hindu temple but a very famous tourist spot situated in Daulatganj near Kota.
- Fatehpur: An ancient town and for the ones who are looking for a new destination to dive into beautiful art and culture.
- City Palace, Jaipur/Udaipur: Visit any of the two if you want a royal stay and enjoy its magnificent beauty.
- Amer Fort:
- Lake Pichola: An artificial lake located at the heart of Udaipur and is one of the oldest and largest lakes of the city.
- Hawa Mahal: Also known as ‘Jharokhas’ is a beautiful fort located right on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur.
Apart from this, there are some other places you’d love to visit are Jantar Mantar, Bagore Ki Haveli Museum, Nawalgarh, Rajsamand, Sikar, Birla Mandir Temple, Elephant Joy, and Panna Meena ka Kund. The list continues as there are various beautiful places but these are a few of them which have our heart and there are also some forts that you wouldn’t want to miss, which are Mehrangarh, Nahargarh, Jaigarh, and Jaisalmer Fort.
Foods to try in Rajasthan:
The Land of Kings has a great interest in taste too. Rajasthani dishes have a plethora of dishes with cuisines so delicious that one might end up eating these dishes daily and not get tired of them. With tangy drinks, mouth-watering veggies, achar, papad, and rotis makes it a perfect combination of a heart-filled lunch or dinner.
Here is a list of some of the most delicious dishes Rajasthan has to offer
-Dal bati churma
We would suggest that these are some of the dishes that we have noted down for you that are a must-try when you visit Rajasthan and as you know without food one’s journey is incomplete. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and see you all in “Apna Rajasthan”.