Mesmerizing Kashmir Tour Package
₹10,999/per person30% OFF
GET FREE QUOTE
Mesmerizing Kashmir Tour Package Itinerary
Day 1: [ Arrival at Srinagar ]
- Be ready to start your trip by getting a warm welcome by our representative at the Srinagar Airport.
- From here, you will be transferred to the jetty around Dal Lake where the houseboats are docked.
- After check-in, the day is at leisure for you to relax and revel in the natural beauty of the place. You are bound to be mesmerized by the lovely surroundings of the lake.
- The highlight of the day will be a Shikara ride to Nehru Park in the evening where one will fall in love with the alluring sights.
- Dinner and overnight stay will be at the houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 2: [ Srinagar to Pahalgam ]
- Start your day with a delicious breakfast in the houseboat, after which you will be transferred to Pahalgam also addressed as Valley of Shepherds.
- Check-in at the hotel in Pahalgam.
- Pahalgam is the most preferred place for the Indian Film Makers, where you will enjoy the charms of the valley which is famous for its alpine treks, nature walk, spectacular sights. This place is also the starting point of Amaranth Yatra.
- After capturing the beauty of Pahalgam in your eyes, spend leisure time and explore the surroundings.
- End the day with a delicious dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Pahalgam.
Day 3: [ Pahalgam to Gulmarg ]
- Wake up to the scenic views of the lofty mountains and begin your day with a delicious breakfast in the hotel in Pahalgam.
- Check out and head to the next destination of your Kashmir holiday tour package – Gulmarg, which truly is a paradise in Kashmir.
- Get ready to experience the world-famous Gondola ride (Own Direct Payment Basis) that will give chills to your spine while taking you to the Apharwat Peak via Kongdori.
- The ride would give you a once-in-a-lifetime experience of witnessing the highest peaks around Gulmarg and the mesmerizing Kashmir valley below.
- After the Gondola ride, you will be transferred to your hotel in Gulmarg.
- End your day with a lip-smacking dinner and overnight stay in Gulmarg.
Day 4: [ Gulmarg to Srinagar ]
- After breakfast proceeds for a full day sightseeing tour of Srinagar.
- Start your day by visiting the royal and grand Mughal Garden and Nishat Bagh situated on the bank of the Dal lake.
- After seeing the imperial gardens, be ready to visit the Holy Shankaracharya Temple, one of the oldest shrines in the Kashmir Valley, and post that witness the beauty of Chashme Shahi and Shalimar Bagh.
- Don’t forget to enjoy some quality time at Dal Lake in the evening and explore the local market.
- Relax and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: [ Departure from Srinagar ]
- Wake up in the morning, have a scrumptious breakfast, and complete the checkout formalities.
- Get dropped at your desired location in Srinagar and end the trip with beautiful memories.
Clouds hovering above the hills, the susurrous pine woods and the mesmerizing autumn will never be forgotten by anybody who visited Kashmir. If you want to enjoy your best moments in nature, it is one of the most appealing destinations to visit. Book the Kashmir tour package for family and enjoy the best of Kashmir with your loved ones. We at Getz has been providing our clients with the best Kashmir tour package for family past 9 years. Book the 4 night 5 days tour package for family and take rest, we will take you there with utmost care. Kashmir is frequently referred to as India’s Swiss as the region is provided with some of the most beautiful scenery worth visiting, our family 4 night 5 days Kashmir tour package will help you to have the best time in Kashmir. Pahalgam is a scenic paradise for adventure enthusiasts with several trekking trails and camping sites. Walking through the charming meadows to reach Aru valley and the Betaab valley that gained popularity after being featured in many Bollywood movies will be a great experience to recall the past in Kashmir. A walk on the famous snow bridge at Chandwani which is a base of the annual Amarnath Ji Yatra and river rafting in the gushing waters of the Lidder river are the best activities included in the 4 nights 5 days Kashmir tour itinerary.
✓ Welcome drink on Arrival
✓ 1 Night Accommodation in Pahalgam
✓ 1 Night Accommodation in Gulmarg
✓ 1 Night Accommodation in Houseboat
✓ 1 Night Accommodation in Srinagar
✓ Meal plan: Daily Breakfast + Dinner
✓ Pick up & Drop From Srinagar Airport
✓ 1 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
✓ All Sightseeing will be covered by Private Cab ( Etios)
✓ Driver/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charges
× Transport: Flight, Rail, Bus Tickets
× Any Other Thing Which Is Not Mentioned In Inclusions
× Package Itinerary Can Be Changed Depending Upon The Availability Of Hotels
× All Personal Nature Like Video Camera, Tip, Table Drink, Etc And Any Other) Anything except basic amenities like room heater etc.
× Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc
× The cost will be charged if the child is above 5 years in the tour package
× 5% GST
Are you Interested in this Package?
Reach out to our Experts to get a Customize Quotation of this Package