- Day 01: Srinagar arrival & Sight seeing
Arrive at Srinagar. Our representative will meet, assist and transfer you to Hotel, Srinagar. Day reserved for local sightseeing of the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bag built by Asaf Khan, the brother -in- law of Jehangir in 1632 AD, and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background. — visit the majestic Dal Lake and enjoy a shikara ride. Stay overnight stay at Houseboat, Srinagar.
- Day 02 : Srinagar – Sonmarg – Srinagar
Morning leave for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). The distance of about 83 kms, will be covered in about 3 hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. In the evening drive back from Sonmarg. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
- Day 03 : Srinagar -Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast, proceed to Gulmarg. Check out the major attractions in Gulmarg, including horse riding, Gondola cable car ride (at your own cost), which takes you from a height of about 8,825 feet to 13,780 feet amid verdant, steep hills, followed by skiing (winter sport). Back and overnight at hotel.
- Day 04 : Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar
After breakfast, head for Pahalgam, the ‘Valley of Shepherds’. The breathtaking beauty of Pahalgam with its streams, valleys and woods will make you feel like you are in paradise. Connect with nature in the lap of the mountains and head back for Srinagar in the evening. Overnight stay at Hotel.
- Day 05 : Srinagar Departure:
In Morning have breakfast and be transferred to airport. Go back home with memories of a lifetime.
- 4 Breakfast and 4 Dinner included
- Accomodation in Hotel & Houseboat
- All Sightseeing (Local Srinagar , Gulmarg , Sonmarg & Pahalgam )
- All toll taxes , parkings , driver allowances included.
- All Arrival / Departure transfer as mentioned in Itinerary.