There is better than opting for Kerala honeymoon packages in any season, and spend some wonderful moments of adoration and peace, together with your affection! Honeymoon is a chance for a recently married couple that they can become more acquainted with each other and make the best recollections of their life. Book your cheap honeymoon packages in Kerala and visit with your spouse. Extraordinary compared to other goals in south India to go for special night, Kerala is a flat out heaven for honeymooners. Give the green environment and reviving air a chance to add an appeal to your adoring relationship as you reach to beautiful Kerala. Take a drive along the immense extends of tea estates, pioneer lodges, and foamy waterfalls, and let the cool wind stroke your face and influence you to feel a bit revived. Any Kerala special honeymoon trip would include Munnar, Bekal and Kumarakom and a bunch different spots that conjure the awesome sentiment quiet and calm. We are happy to organize a best tour packages for Kerala at reasonable price.
- Day 1: COCHIN to MUNNAR – 140 KMS / 4 HRS
Arrive Cochin Airport or Ernakulam Railway Station, assisting all arrival formalities, and you will be transferred to Munnar. Munnar, “The Southern Kashmeer of Kerala”, located 1800 meters above Sea level. This hill station is marked by vast expanses of tea plantations, colonial bungalows, rivulets, waterfalls and cool weather. A 4 hour scenic/picturesque drive to Munnar through hill station. Enroute visit Spice Plantations, Valara/Cheeyappara Falls. Arrival at a place which is called ‘nature’s lovers paradise’. On arrival check in at Hotel. Later in the day free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Munnar.
- Day 2: MUNNAR SIGHT SEEING
Morning depart to enjoy full day sightseeing tour of Munnar visiting Madupetty Dam/Lake, Echo Point, Nursery Garden, Photo Point, Rajamalai (Eravikulam) National Park – famous for Nilgiri Tahr(Wild goat), Anaimudi Peak – South India’s Highest Peak, Tata Tea Museum. Evening Spice/Tea trailing at Munnar. Overnight at Hotel in Munnar.
- Day 3: MUNNAR to THEKKADY(PERIYAR) – 120 KMS / 4 HRS
Morning proceed to Thekkady, set in the heart of the Cardamom Hills of Kerala. A scenic journey pastmist capped mountains, spice plantations and open grasslands lined with spectacular waterfalls & delightful trekking trails form the access to your hide way here. On arrival check into hotel, refresh yourself & be relaxed. Later depart to enjoy half day sightseeing tour of Thekkady. A boat safari on the Periyar Lake through Periyar Tiger Reserve extends a lifetime’s chance to spot exotic various wildlifes in its natural habitat. Later visit to Spice Plantation. Evening walk through the bustling Spice Market in the Kumily village.Overnight at Hotel in Thekkady.
- DAY 04: THEKKADY to ALLEPPEY(HOUSEBOAT) – 175 KMS / 4 HRS
Morning proceed to Alleppey. Alleppey a charming village on the Vembanadu Lake. The land which is known for its azure backwaters, swaying palms, and floating houseboats. A 4 hour scenic drives through typical Kerala Village, Paddy Field. On arrival check in at Kettuvallam known as a famous Kerala Houseboat. Lunch at Houseboat. Cruise through the unique web of lakes, lagoons, canals and river. Visit Paddy Field, Kuttanadan Region the only region cultivate rice below sea level. Overnight at houseboat.
- DAY 05: HOUSEBOAT(ALLEPPEY) to KOVALAM – 175 KMS / 4 HRS
Morning disemperk from the Houseboat at boat jetty. Proceed to Kovalam. Kovalam truly capture the essence of Kerala. This internationally renowned beach has been favorite haunt of tourists since 1930’s. A beach paradise with boundless blue of the Arabian Sea and is a sheltered natural bay. On arrival check in at Hotel. Day free for leisure. Overnight at Hotel in Kovalam.
- Day 6: KOVALAM/TRIVANDRUM
Evening visit the Padmanabha Swami Temple, spectacular Kovalam Beach. Kovalam offers breathtaking backwaters, lush landscapes, coconut palms and pristine beaches. Overnight at Hotel in Kovalam.
- Day 7: KOVALAM to TRIVANDRUM – 20 KMS / 1 HRS
Later proceed to Trivandrum. Bid farewell to this serene land as your holidays comes to an end as you get transferred to Trivandrum Airport or Railway Station for your onward journey back to home.
Munnar :- 2 Night Hill Station
Thekkady (Periyar) :-1 Night Wild Life Sanctuary/Tiger Reserve
Alleppey (Houseboat) :- 1 Night Back Water
Kovalam :- 2 Night Beach
Hotel Category :- Deluxe
Munnar :- Misty Mountain / C7 Hotel
Thekkady :- Silver Crest / Periyar Meadows
Kovalam:- Kovalam Beach Hotel / Jasmine Palace
Package Cost Includes:
- Accommodation on double sharing basis for 6 nights & 7 days as per the details given above
- Daily buffet breakfast in all hotels
- Houseboat stay is inclusive of all meals, bed coffee, evening tea and snacks
- Flower Bed/Candle Light Dinner/Wedding Cake at Houseboat
- Arrival/departure transfer and all land transfers as per the itinerary
- Pickup from Cochin Airport/Railway Station
- Drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfer as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing assistance
- All must seeing spots in all destinations will be covered
- Driver allowance/toll/parking/road tax/fuel charge/permit charges
- Check in Check out 12.00 noon at all hotels
- Check in 12.00 noon/Check out 9.00 am at Houseboat
- All applicable taxes & service charges