1) Koti Resort: A resort with a serene getaway that has a full-service spa, refreshing outdoor activities, and other body treatments and therapies. The rooms present in this resort come with bay windows or even a private balcony which gives enough ventilation and one can enjoy the beautiful scenic view or simply watch the mountains. The hotel/resort in Shimla organizes treks, midnight walks, picnics, or even meditation sessions for people to relax and make the most of their trip. The per-night charges range from 3000-4000 INR.
2) Wildflower Resort: It is surrounded by cedar forests which are within the Shimla Reserve Forest Sanctuary i.e. 16 km from the Mall Road in Shimla Destinations. The amenities include Pool, Spa, Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast Buffet, Child-friendly, Hot Tub, Fitness Centre, Business Centre, Air-conditioned rooms, and much more! The rooms here are British Colonial-inspired decor and have some free amenities such as WiFi, mini-fridges, and flat screens of course for entertainment. You can also get the room service 24 hours. The approx value of rooms will cost around 25-30,000 INR depending on the month of visit and which room you opt for.
3) Havens Resort: 3.4 km from Summer Hill railway station, 6 km from best resorts in Shimla, and 7 km from Jakhoo Temple, this resort has the famous Viceregal Lodge & Botanical Gardens just a kilometer from their property. This resort has an open deck restaurant that serves delectable treats from multiple cuisines. All the rooms can give the visitors some of the most beautiful and serene views of the forests and mountains. The hotel room ranges anywhere from 6000-7000 INR.
Suggested Read: How to plan your Shimla and Manali trip from Delhi
4) Marigold Sarovar Portico: Situated across The lush greenery of the Himalayan ranges. It has free WiFi access along with an in-house restaurant with free accessibility of tea or coffee. The rooms have contemporary decor with sofa seating along with private bathrooms with bathrobes and other facilities. It serves authentic Indian food or one has opt for Chinese dishes as well. Apart from this, there’s a spa, pool table, fitness center and much more which can make you feel relaxed and help you indulge in various activities. the best resorts in Shimla for honeymoon cost can range anywhere between 7000-9000 INR per night depending on the room that you choose for the stay.
5) The Oberoi Cecil: This hotel/resort has a Colonial-era dating from 1884 onwards and with views of the best nature resorts near Shimla Valley is a 10-minute walk from Shimla railway station and 1 km from the Mall Road 5 star resorts in Shimla and the cost ranges between 13000-14000 INR depending on the season you visit and the room you choose. The organized rooms and suites in classic Colonial style have amazing bathrooms and Burmese teak floors that are furnished with period antiques. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, minibars, and flat-screen TVs. Suites add terraces and living rooms. Both 24-hour butler service and 24-hour room service are offered.
6) Club Mahindra Meshobra: Situated in the Himalayan foothills, this upscale colonial-style hotel is 8 km from the Himalayan Nature Park and 10 km from The Ridge, an open-air market in the town of Shimla. The genteel rooms feature colonial-style decor, free Wi-Fi, and TVs; most have mountain views hill station of Shimla. Amenities include an airy restaurant, a cafe, and an old-school bar. There’s also a spa, a kids’ play area and a fitness room. Parking is free. The Room charges will cost you around 7000-8000 INR which seems a good deal as have also have amenities for one to enjoy and make the most of their time.
7) Zurich Resort: Ranging from 4000-5000 INR, this resort is 3 minutes away from lively Mall Road and a 6-minute walk from both Shimla Old Railway Station and the Baba Bhalku Rail Museum. This resort serves a complimentary breakfast with which you can enjoy the amazing valley views. The rooms are bright with cable TV, minibars, and even tea and coffee-making facilities. This is a smoke-free and child-friendly resort and some rooms also consist of a kitchen and air conditioning as well.
8) Taj Theog Resort and Spa: Located Located in the prominent tourist destinations of Shimla the resort and spa are known as one of the most blissful weekends for one to spend with family and friends. The approx distance from Shimla Mall road is 30 km. They have a wide variety of cuisines such as Indian, Continental, and Chinese. Apart from this, there are some fun activities one can indulge themselves in such as swimming pool, badminton, table tennis, and much more! There are various categories of rooms from Deluxe to Premium which you choose according to your convenience and budget.
Suggested Read: Blissful green hills is the beauty that SHIMLA brings to you!
9) Snow Valley Resorts: This is a very beautiful resort in the heart of Shimla, Snow Valley Resorts offers accommodation that is just 5.7 km from The Mall Road and also gives free private parking which is available on site. In this resort, every room has an air-conditioned and a flat-screen TV and a seating area. Few rooms feature views of the city and the rooms here have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. You also get a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests at this hotel can enjoy playing table tennis as well. Packed lunches and Room service are available.
Per night: Approx 10,000 INR
Kinds of room: Standard double room, Premium double room, Executive double, and Himalayan work action room.
10) Woodville Palace: Each room in this hotel is inspired by the 1930’s art deco era and personal artifacts of the Royal family and his character. Surrounded by 4 acres of greenery, Woodville Palace Hotel is an oasis within the city limits, a comfortable stroll from the main Mall Road. This hotel which is a 1930s mansion is 2 km from shops and eateries from Mall Road and Shimla railway station is 4 km away. This hotel gives 2 options in the rooms they have to offer which are The deluxe heritage and the imperial room with an approximate price of 8000 rs a night stay.
11) Agyaat Vass Resort: Agyat Vaas is one of the best 3-star hotels in Shimla and enjoys has exceptional facilities. This hotel is situated near Hatu Peak and is surrounded by a dense silver-oak forest cover. This hotel stands at an altitude of 10,122 feet above sea level in Shimla. Jangal Marini Village is 1km from this property. The hotel owns a large indoor dining room with comfortable seating for guests. The hotel comes with ethnic cottages and huts as accommodations, and they come with wood-burning water heating systems. Agyat Vaas comes with 3 options to choose from which are elegantly designed individual huts. Amenities like King size beds, private sit-outs, cable TV, kettle, desk, and traditional wood burning heaters are offered here in this hotel. All rooms come with attached bathrooms with hot and cold water. Room service and free internet are provided too. Exotic, Elite, and duplex huts are what you can choose from and prices are approx rs 3000 a night.
12) Woodays Resort: Woodays Resort is a hotel with Scandinavian-style wooden huts set at an altitude of 8,136 ft. You can head out to the lush green lawns out there for a cup of coffee and experience the beauty with some scenic views from this location. This hotel is set over the slopes and each of the cottages here offers a king-sized bed with a tea and coffee machine, TV, wifi, and a lot more. Duplex family huts contain 2 king-sized beds here which can be accessed with a wooden ladder been given here as its 2 stored type huts. Every hut here comes with a hot and cold water supply with a shower and toiletries. Prices are approx 1000 rs per night.
13) East Bourne Resorts: This Hotel is set on a forested hillside in the Himalayan Mountains with a Colonial-era vibe. It is just 3 km from the ancient Jakhoo temple and Shimla railway station is 5km from this hotel. This hotel features wooden floors, floor-to-ceiling windows, and views of the mountains. Every room here provides flat-screen TVs, mini-fridges, tea, and coffeemaking machines. Some add balconies. Room and Shimla Tour Packages service is available. 24 hours at this hotel. A city center shuttle is free. An open-air restaurant offers a terrace with mountain views so does the bar. An indoor pool swims to a bar. The other amenities include a gym, a sauna, a steam room, and a hot tub, and a spa too. The price for the rooms is approx 6000 rs a night.
14) Kamna Hill Resorts: It is a Boutique cottage which is located in Shimla, 2.2 mi from The Mall Road. With a beautiful restaurant, the property also has a terrace. The property is 2.8 mi from Victory Tunnel and 1.2 mi from the Indian Institute of Advanced Study.
Circular Road is 4.2 mi from KAMNA HILL RESORT Boutique cottages, while The Ridge, Shimla is 7.1 mi away. Shimla Airport is 11 mi from the property.
All guest rooms at the resort have a perfect seating area, a flat-screen TV for your entertainment with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with basic amenities i.e. free toiletries and a shower. All rooms mostly have a kettle, while some have a balcony. All rooms include a desk though. Breakfast options include continental, buffet, or vegetarian each morning at the hill resort. This Boutique cottage offers a children’s playground as well. And apart from all this, the staff at the accommodations are available to provide information at the 24-hour front desk. This 4-star hotel would cost you somewhere around 4000-5000 INR per night depending on the availability of rooms and the season you visit.
15) Willow Banks Resort: A heritage and landmark hotel situated right on the mall. Has very beautiful and well-equipped rooms with balconies which would give a beautiful scenic view as well. The rooms have necessities like a TV, a small fridge, telephones for direct dialing, etc. This resort has a cafe, multicuisine restaurant, and a pub as well which adds more to its value. Apart from this, there’s a beautiful terrace that gives a direct view of the valley and Shimla town altogether. There’s also room for families, which has two separate bathrooms with a Jacuzzi.
Per night: Approx 12000/-
Kinds of room: Deluxe, Super Deluxe, and Premium Room.