A town full of colourful roofed buildings made in Portuguese Baroque style and which is known to be the focal point of tourism all over the year is what we call GOA. First time travellers wonder where to start from and where to visit first so we are here to help with the needed information we can. Goa travel guide for the first time/new travellers are as follows:
- Respect the religion and culture as your own.
- Keep all your necessary documents handy so that you don’t have to face any trouble.
- Bargain right or you’ll earn more than usual.
- Explore all North and South Goa both in order to enjoy to the fullest.
- Say NO and ignore any kinds of drinks/drugs from people in and around Goa.
- Watch and enjoy the nightlife in Goa but with caution.
- Renting a travel buddy is recommended so as to save your pocket from spending more.
- Try the famous Goa cuisine at the locals.
- Try water sports as it’s your one time opportunity.
- Last but not the least, GOA IS BEYOND THE BEACHES.. explore more!
There are so many things other than the sand & the sea. You can actually visit all the beautiful places in and around Goa some of them are: Basilica of Bom Jesus, forts such as Aguada and Chapora Fort, Dudhsagar Waterfalls, Flea Market, Bondla Wildlife Sanctuary in North Goa, Our Lady of Immaculate Conception Church, Dr Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary, Tambdi Surla Temple and Waterfalls, Sri Mangueshi Temple, The Latin Quarters of Panjim, Kuske Waterfall and much more! See, didn’t we tell you? There’s a lot to explore in Goa, pack your bags and visit this beautiful place at the earliest.