Dubai Tour Packages
Travel to Dubai
Dubai has always been a wonder for every other nation in terms of tourism, development, and infrastructure. From the land of deserts to the most visited world-class tourist and business destination is not an easy journey. Dubai is now the land of wonders. The tallest building, the largest mall, the biggest artificial island, everything which is the best among the nations belong to Dubai. Dubai is the first and last name when it comes to international tourism. For those who say money cannot buy happiness, there is the only reply, it’s Dubai. Enjoy your days in Dubai to the fullest by choosing the amazing Dubai Tour Packages from our inventory.
Top 10 Facts about Dubai
- World’s tallest building is in Dubai. Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world.
- Dubai mall is one of the world’s largest malls.
- The Dubai Aquarium Tank is the largest suspended aquarium in the world.
- The Dubai Frame, which is 492 feet tall is the biggest picture frame in the world.
- Dubai police hold the reputation of having the world’s fastest car in their inventory. Bugatti Veyron the fastest car in production will cost you around 11.39 crore.
- Can you imagine skiing in a desert? Yes, it is Dubai. Indoor skiing at the Emirates mall will help you do this.
- Cars made of gold are quite common here.
- The crime rate is almost 0 % in Dubai.
- Dubai has the world’s first seven-star hotel. Burj Al Arab is one of the astonishing architectures the world has ever seen and is the world’s first seven-star hotel too.
- Palm Jumeirah is the Largest artificial Island ever created. It can be seen from space and is home to the most luxurious hotels and apartments.
Dubai Tour Packages
Best of Dubai Tour Package
- 3Nights, 4Days
- 23,499/per person
Dazzling Dubai Tour Package
- 4Nights, 5Days
- 27,499/per person
Explore Dubai Tour Package
- 5Nights, 6Days
- 36,499/per person
Exotic Dubai Tour Package
- 6Nights, 7Days
- 44,999/per person
GET FREE QUOTE
Best Time to Visit Dubai
November to march will be the best time to visit Dubai. The weather will be a comfort when compared to other months. Temperature ranges between 30 degrees Celsius to 12 degrees Celsius.
Things to Note before Dubai Trip
- Never visit Dubai in April – October unless you will have to spend all day in air-conditioned malls.
- Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen. The temperature is more than enough to get you fried, always remember to keep sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle and face wipes handy.
- Always be in touch with your travel operator regarding the visa changes. Keep all the documents handy with a copy.
- Hotels and flights will be expensive in Dubai. Research a lot before finalizing your stay in Dubai.
- Dubai is a conservative Islamic country, do remember to behave properly with utmost modesty.
- Eating and drinking in public are seen as impolite behaviour in Dubai. Even though tourists are allowed to do so, it is better not to eat in public.
- Public transport is very cheap when compared to private taxis.
- Do not take part in any of the political gatherings being a tourist. Dubai has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to law.
10 Best Things to Do in Dubai
Located in the outskirts of Dubai the global village will be the best spot for a well-packed day. If you are into enjoying music, food, and entertainment around the globe just visit the global village during your Dubai trip. The global village will provide you with the best shopping experience in Dubai with all the entertainment for family and kids.
Ticket cost: 20 dirhams
How to reach global village: Global Village is located on Exit 37 on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road in Dubailand.
XLine Dubai Marina
XLine is one of the longest and steepest urban zip lines in the world. Feel your gut gliding down the Jumeirah Beach Residence to Dubai marina.
Location: Dubai Marina mall
Tickets: AED 650/ person
The Dubai mall
With more than 1500 shops inside, the Dubai mall holds the title of the largest mall in the world. The mall itself is enough for you to spend the whole days of your trip. Enjoy the best shopping experience in Dubai mall.
Dubai has always fascinated us with some incredible architecture and best of all things. Nobody would have thought such an amazing ski slope could have made in the middle of a desert. This indoor ski slope is the third-largest in the world.
Location: Sheik Zayed Rd, Dubai
Tickets: 305 Dh for adults and 280 Dh for kids [full day]
Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all buildings in the world must be the first place you should visit in Dubai. Bring some adrenaline surge in your veins getting into the top of the tallest building in the world.
Tickets: prime hours 🡪 AED224 for adults, AED 184 for infants.
The Dubai fountain
Spare some time during your visit to the Dubai Mall to enjoy the scenic show at the world’s tallest performing fountain. The fountain shoots almost 22,000 gallons of water up 500 feet in the air at Burj Lake which is a must-see sight in Dubai.
The show is free to watch near the Dubai Mall.
Who can say no to something that can carry you up in the clouds of Dubai and let you fly high in the air? Skydive Dubai offers you the best moments in your life to feel the sky like a bird. Freefall from the plane just above the Palm Jumeirah with a view will be the best thing you will ever experience in Dubai.
Tickets: 1999/ person for tandem dive
Tandem dive with video and insurance 🡪AED 2299
Dinner in the sky
It might seem silly to have a dinner up in the air by spending a lot of money. But remember, it is Dubai, money can buy happiness here. Everyone is striving for something crazy to experience in life nowadays and there are a lot of options for them too. Experience the strangest way of dining on the planet organized by Dining by Le Meridien Mina Seyahi and Westin Dubai.
Tickets: AED 799 for weekend dinners
The Park was made of 60 million Legos and will be the best place to make your kids happy and engaged. Take your kids to Legoland and make your trip an unforgettable one.
Tickets: AED 220/ person
Go through the history of the seven Emirates that make up the UAE in the ultra-modern Etihad Museum. Not just history-buffs but all the tourists will love the place as it is in the great DUBAI.
Tickets: adults 🡪AED25 students 🡪 AED10 groups🡪 AED20
What Not to Do in Dubai
- Crossdressing: Being an Islamic country Dubai has certain conservative rules to be followed. Dressing up like your opposite sex might leave you in jail or with a heavy penalty.
- Unmarried couples cannot stay in hotels
- Drug possession: keeping drugs handy might leave you in jail for the rest of your life.
- Pork is completely banned in Dubai.
- Display of affection in public is not allowed in Dubai.
- Eating in public during Ramadan: you cannot eat in public during the Ramadan season. You might land in jail for doing so.
- Thumbs up is considered an insult in Dubai: never show your thumb on an Arab as it is the western equivalent to middle finger
- You cannot take pictures of other people without their consent.
- Never dare to criticize Islam in Dubai.
- You cannot dance in public.