Are you looking for an ideal, summer getaway with sun, sand, beach together with top notch shopping and 5 star dining which too included in an affordable package. Dubai is the ideal one for you, not just could it be extreme fun however the attractions are innumerable. Which range from diving to visiting museums, desert safari to shopping in the best malls around the globe. Dubai has everything for making your trip an amazing one. In case you are travelling with children you will discover many attractions to pacify their excitement craving streak along with your own. Dubai is renowned for shopping. So much in fact, that even celebrities from Hollywood, want a touchdown within the great Arab city. You have the world renowned Dubai Shopping Festival which attracts around 3.3 million visitors from around the globe as well as the number just keeps rising and rising with every passing year. Should you be believing that taking children along is really a bad idea then you definitely are certainly mistaken, it is really an enormous hit taking families since there are enjoyable activities for your children. For adults, tax- free shopping is really a lucrative deal. Dubai is also famous for jewellery, not just could it be a good place to buy gold of excellent quality, you can also get myriad designs. The standard control is monitored from the UAE government. The very best things to do in Dubai will be to escape the town in to the desert on the camel or jeep safari, the ride could be of your liking based upon how adventurous you are. Dubai has a plethora of fun-filled and thrilling activities, you can select from a variety of activities, the most famous ones are sand skiing, dune or wadi driving. The event will culminate having a desert, night picnic feast. The desert picnic feast includes a variety of Arab dishes and drinks to bring alive your frozen cheeks in the cold desert night. Enjoying the mouthwatering Arab cuisine under star spangled sky will be the best thing you will ever experience in Dubai. Check out Dubai tour packages for best deals in Dubai tour. For those who wish to keep their kids entertained, you might
like to see some exciting adventure parks. Dubai Wonderland is the best option for kids to enjoy there trip, you will discover a range of activities from relaxing to adrenaline pumping rides.
If you are visiting Dubai for a summer sojourn visit Getz destinations for booking your desert safari in Dubai and city tours requirements. Our expert travel consultants are here to assist you with amazing desert safari deals which are meant to help travellers in visiting such places at competitive prices. There are quite a few places of interest in Dubai and hence, having a local travel agent who is well versed with the area can be quite handy. Summer months are the time of year that tourists who wish to visit Dubai can take advantage of the region’s low-season prices, and enjoy some of the best tours and safaris for a fraction of the usual cost. The Dubai Desert safari is one of the most popular and must do activity while visiting Dubai. It is very important to identify a reliable and experienced service provider to book your tours and safaris while in Dubai. We at Getz destinations has everything to serve you with the best in the UAE. Whether it is panoramic half day city tour, morning desert drive or evening desert safari with BBQ dinner, Depending on traveller’s requirements, an ideal customized tour can be arranged. We have that option for our customers, you can handcraft your dream trip with the expert guidance from our experienced travel consultants. Check out our website for comprehensive Dubai tour packages and choose your ideal one to make your trip and unforgettable one.
Best time to visit Dubai
The best time to visit Dubai is from November to March. The weather will be pleasant in comparison to other months, with temperatures ranging from 30 to 12 degrees Celsius.
Top 10 Facts about Dubai
- World’s tallest building is in Dubai. Burj Khalifa the tallest building in the world is nestled in the laps of Dubai.
- Dubai mall is one of the world’s largest malls.
- The Dubai Aquarium Tank is the largest suspended aquarium in the world.
- The Dubai Frame, which is 492 feet tall, is the biggest picture frame in the world.
- Dubai police hold the reputation of having the world’s fastest car in their inventory. The fastest car in production, Bugatti Veyron, will cost you around 11.39 crore.
- Can you imagine skiing in a desert? Yes, it is Dubai. Indoor skiing at the Emirates mall will help you do this.
- Cars made of gold are pretty common here.
- The crime rate is almost 0 % in Dubai.
- Dubai has the world’s first seven-star hotel. Burj Al Arab is one of the astonishing architectures the world has ever seen and is the world’s first seven-star hotel too.
- Palm Jumeirah is the Largest artificial Island ever created. It can be seen from space and is home to the most luxurious hotels and apartments.
Best Things to Do in Dubai
The Dubai mall
The Dubai Mall is the world’s largest mall, with more than 1500 stores. The mall alone is enough to keep you occupied for the duration of your trip. In Dubai Mall, you can have the best shopping experience. Don’t forget to visit Dubai mall during you trip.
Dubai has always fascinated us with some incredible architecture and, best of all things. Nobody would have thought such a fantastic ski slope could have made in the middle of a desert, and this indoor ski slope is the third-largest in the world.
Location: Sheik Zayed Rd, Dubai
Tickets: 305 Dh for adults and 280 Dh for kids [full day]
Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all buildings in the world, must be the first place you should visit in Dubai. Bring some adrenaline surge in your veins, getting into the top of the tallest building in the world.
Tickets: prime hours à AED224 for adults, AED 184 for infants.
X Line Dubai Marina
X Line is one of the world’s longest and steepest urban zip lines. Feel your gut gliding down the Jumeirah Beach Residence to Dubai marina
Location: Dubai Marina mall
Tickets: AED 650/ person
Located in the outskirts of Dubai, the global village will be the best spot for a well-packed day. If you enjoy music, food, and entertainment around the globe, visit the global village during
your Dubai trip. The global village will provide you with the best shopping experience in Dubai with entertainment for family and kids.
Ticket cost:20 dirhams
How to reach global village: Global Village is located on Exit 37 on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road in Dubai.
Who can say no to something that can carry you up in the clouds of Dubai and let you fly high in the air? Skydive Dubai offers you the best moments in your life to feel the sky like a bird. Free-fall from the plane just above the Palm Jumeirah with a view will be the best thing you will ever experience in Dubai.
Tickets: AED 1999/ person for tandem dive
Tandem dive with video and insurance – AED 2299
The Dubai Fountain
If you are in Dubai mall, spend some time to watch the stunning show at the world’s tallest performing fountain. At Burj Lake, a must-see sight in Dubai, the fountain pours about 22,000 gallons of water 500 feet into the air.
Near the Dubai Mall, you may enjoy the scene for free.
Lego land Dubai
The Park was made of 60 million Lego’s and will be the best place to make your kids happy and engaged. Take your kids to Lego land and make your trip an unforgettable one.
Tickets: AED 220/ person
Dinner in the sky
It might seem silly to have a dinner up in the air by spending a lot of money. But remember, it is Dubai; money can buy happiness here. Everyone is striving for something crazy to experience in life nowadays, and there are many options for them too. Experience the strangest way of dining on the planet organized by Dining by Le Meridien Mina Seyahi and Westin Dubai.
Tickets: AED 799 for weekend dinners
Go through the history of the seven Emirates that make up the UAE in the ultra-modern Etihad Museum. Not just history-buffs but all the tourists will love the place in the great DUBAI. Tickets: adults -AED25, students -AED10, group -AED20
Desert safari in Dubai is an ultimate fun. Dubai has some sizzling hot locales and you can simply take advantage of that if you take a desert safari in those. There are a lot agents who organizes awesome camps in the magnificent desert campsites where one can enjoy barbecues, drives and lot more. A desert drive is actually for your adventurous kind and it has simple pleasures which you will like to keep in mind forever.
Relax in the public park
At various spots across Dubai, there are quite calm and stunning clean, green parks. After paying 5dhs, you will be given entry to the parks. The beauty of Dubai’s general public parks is that they are very secure, and people are free to leave their belongings, such
as phones and wallets.
Visit Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab really is the most iconic in Dubai and it is home to only 7 star hotel around the globe. It stands at 321 meters and has a billowing sail design which makes it literally unique and interesting. The hotel has got private beaches for their privileged clients. The luxurious hotel is certainly expensive but you may still find numerous comfortable areas around it to experience the magnificent building. Dubai has got the best of everything in the world, join us for making your trip an evergreen one. For more information about desert safari deals, and Dubai tour package simply visit our website.
Think twice before doing these in Dubai
- Cross dressing: Being an Islamic country Dubai has specific conservative rules. Dressing up like your opposite sex might leave you in jail or with a heavy penalty.
- Unmarried couples cannot stay in hotels
- Drug possession: keeping drugs handy might leave you in jail for the rest of your life.
- Pork is completely banned in Dubai.
- Display of affection in public is not allowed in Dubai.
- Eating in public during Ramadan: you cannot eat in public during the Ramadan season. You might land in jail for doing so.
- Thumbs up is considered an insult in Dubai: never show your thumb on an Arab as it is the western equivalent to middle finger
- You cannot take pictures of other people without their consent.
- Never dare to criticize Islam in Dubai.
- You cannot dance in public.
Things to Note before Dubai Trip
- Dubai is a conservative Islamic country, do remember to behave correctly with utmost modesty.
- Never visit Dubai in April – October unless you have to spend all day in air-conditioned malls.
- Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen. The temperature is more than enough to get you fried; always remember to keep sunglasses, sunscreen, water bottle, and face wipes handy.
- Always be in touch with your travel operator regarding the visa changes. Keep all the documents handy with a copy. Hotels and flights will be expensive in Dubai. Research a lot before finalizing your stay in Dubai.
- Eating and drinking in public are seen as impolite behaviour in Dubai. Even though tourists can do so, it is better not to eat in public.
- Public transport is very cheap when compared to private taxis.
- Do not take part in any of the political gatherings being a tourist. Dubai has a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to law.
Best budget-friendly hotels to stay in Dubai
Five Jumeirah Village
Situated in Dubai, 8 km from Dubai Autodrome, Five Jumeirah Village features accommodation with a restaurant, free private parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness centre. With a bar, the 5-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, each with a private bathroom.
Hotel Atana features an extensive grand ballroom with modular possibilities, conference facilities, banquet hall, meeting rooms, and shopping arcade on the entire ground floor. Leisure facilities include outdoor recreation swimming pool with sun terrace and a fully equipped fitness.
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express Dubai Airport is located opposite to Dubai International Airport Terminal 3, and is a short walk from Emirates Metro Station. Rooms include air conditioning and satellite TV.
Millennium Airport Hotel
Hotel Millennium is just a 2-minute drive from Dubai International Airport, this International 4-star business class hotel features 6 restaurants and 2 bars, an outdoor swimming pool and a gym. The modern rooms are soundproofed and include a seating area.
The Tower Plaza Hotel Dubai
The Tower Plaza Hotel offers modern, spacious rooms and an outdoor pool. Emirates Towers Metro Station is just in front of the property and offers easy access to many tourist spots. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.