Andaman Tour Packages
The Incredible Andaman
Andaman is situated on the eastern side of the Indian mainland geographically and floats in splendid isolation in the Bay of Bengal. It is one of the hilly ranges extending form Myanmar to Indonesia. The Andaman and Nicobar are separated by a 10-degree channel that is 150Kms wide. Port Blair is the capital of the Andaman. It is an Island town that offers water-based activities like Scuba diving, Sea-cruises, Snorkelling, and many more exciting things about the history and culture of the region. Experience this place with golden sand, white beaches, mangroves, and coconut groves. This is the most romantic place to spend with your loved ones. Andaman has been known for being an eco-friendly tourist place. This place is very exceptional for tourist places like Cellular Jail, Havelock Island, and Ross Island.
Andaman Holiday Packages
Mesmerizing Andaman Tour Package
- Andaman Island
- 3Nights, 4Days
- 9,999/per person
Exotic Andaman Tour Package
- Andaman Island
- 4Nights, 5Days
- 12,999/per person
Exciting Andaman Tour Package
- Andaman Island
- 5Nights, 6Days
- 13,999/per person
Romantic Andaman Tour Package
- Andaman Island
- 6Nights, 7Days
- 20,999/per person
Andaman Nicobar Package from Ahmedabad Situated at the juncture of the Bay Of Bengal, Andaman And Nicobar Islands are no less than heaven on earth; with the picturesque side seen, white sand, and a wide turquoise sea this land simply steals your heart as soon as you...
Leh Ladakh bike tour package from Ahmedabad: Your Ladakh journey is incomplete without touring on bikes. A dream for every traveler is to ride through the majestic mountains of Ladakh. Surrounded by the Karakoram ranges you can view the immense beauty that lies in...
The picturesque clean and untouched white sandy Islands like never before!
There are almost 572 islands in Andaman and Nicobar out of which 34 are inhabited, some of the most famous islands are Viper Island, Baratang Island, great Nicobar and one of the most amazing Havelock Island. Havelock Island is situated 57 km North East of Port Blair and takes 2-3 hours to reach via Cruise/Ferry/Ships. Despite the horrid reputation during the colonial period, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands today are one of the most sought after tourist destinations of India. Being famous for its serene, the island has white sandy beaches that are characterized by sparking blue waters. Let us brief you a little about the most well known islands in the Andaman so that the next time you go there you remember us!
Some of the best and considered as tourist attraction islands are:
- Havelock Island: One of the most intriguing things about Havelock Island is it’s lack of urban density. Having a low population makes it a good point as people here can see nature very closely without being interrupted by any other urban city, which you probably are taking a break from. Scuba diving and snorkeling are known as the premium highlights of the gorgeous island. For a similar up-close marine life experience, glass-bottomed boats are provided. Popular activities on this island are considered to be Jungle treks and camping. Refreshing coconut milk and succulent is served, apart from that the seafood, which dominates every meal and makes it even more delicious. This island is now known as Swaraj Island which is actually a wonderland for travellers. Here, luxury cottages and villas cost around INR 9,000 to 25,000 per night. Mid budget accommodations are also available in the range of 3,000 to 5,000 per night. One can also opt for Small Beach Huts which cost around INR 1,000 per night. It is recommended to spend at least 2 days and 3 nights at Havelock Island for a comfortable stay if that permits one’s schedule. One can find tourist taxis, bike rentals, auto rickshaws, public transport etc for sightseeing in and around the island.
- Diglipur Island: This island is an ecotourism destination that covers an expanse greenery, and marine life. Kalipur Beach, Ramnagar Beach, and Pathi Level are some of the well known beaches of this island, it hosts activities like snorkeling, scuba diving, and trekking. This island happens to be the largest peaks in the archipelago which is often explored by the trekkers just to see its unique wildlife. To see the turtle nesting one has to visit Ramnagar Beach or Kalipur Beach. 41 clusters of Limestone caves has said to be a must for trek. It has some of the most exotic and unique sights which will for sure make it a treat to your experiences when you visit the place. Diglipur is still growing in terms of infrastructure and other facilities, but it’s earning enough popularity from a certain period of time and it is also considered as one of the most beautiful, natural and clean places for sightseeing.
- Ross and Smith Island: Ross & Smith islands are actually two islands – Ross & Smith joined together by a sandbar to make a single group of islands. These two islands are joined by a natural, sand bar which makes them exceptionally different and much more beautiful than the rest of the islands. The island is known for having crystal clear water and being in a gem like colour. For an even more wonderful experience, a sun bath is suggested at Ross & Smith Island. There is a Marine Sanctuary on the island which makes it an ideal place for spotting beautiful coral reefs and colourful species.
- Barren Island: An uninhibited possession of India in the Andaman Sea, had numerous historical eruptions observed during 1787-1832. About 135 km NE of Port Blair in the Andaman Islands known as the possession of India, is the only historically active volcano along the N-S-trending volcanic are extending between Sumatra and Burma (Myanmar). A volcano that rises from the depth of about 2250 m has an emergent summit of 354 m-high island. Since 2018, Barren Island in Andaman has again started erupting and many people across the globe are going to the islands just to experience this phenomenon. Uninhabited by humans as it is barren area which justifies its name is known for a small population of goats. Birds, bats like flying foxes and few other species are known to survive this conditions.
- Inglis Island: Among the many splendid islands in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Inglis Island is situated approximately 57 kilometres from Port Blair, the capital city. Vast diversity of coral reefs and wildlife is known by this island. The treasure of green waters which has a vast stretch is an attraction of course but also a treat to watch just by spending some quality time there. To visit Inglis Island the period of October to March is considered to be the best. Inglis Island was announced as the Island of the Wildlife, in the year 1971. Tropical green forests and rich vegetation consider the island as their own home. It is known for the preservation of a rich diversity of flora and fauna as it is surrounded by radiant coral reefs and white sand beaches. 135 species are found on this island some of the coral reefs which include bleached, dead, live, and genera corals. This besch is a go to solution for a refreshment anytime of the day. For adventure lovers, there are activities present such as scuba diving in Inglis Island.
Romantic getaway for people madly in love out there: ANDAMAN!!!
Giant trees, bamboo brakes and brackish water mixed forest is what makes Andaman so mesmerizing. The place is blessed with natural beauty and lush green forest. It has India’s best nesting beaches for three species of marine turtles- Hawksbill, Green turtle and world’s largest sea turtle, the Leatherback (Dermocheleys Coriacea). Andaman is the personification of serene beauty, with its white sandy beaches, turquoise waters and tropical forests. The Andaman Islands make for an optimum honeymoon destination in India, not so different from any foreign land. There’s no other place in India which can compromise with Andamans. Andaman honeymoon tour packages has its own perks as it comes with various benefits that you and your partner can enjoy together. Andaman is actually considered as the most preferred destination for honeymoon in India. Andaman having all the beautiful scenic views attracts a lot of honeymoon travellers. Couples get the benefits of all inclusive packages, guaranteed savings, flight bookings, lowest hotel rates and much more just by availing one of the best Andaman romantic tour package which saves more and gives less stress to your pocket as well so that you travel hassle free and enjoy to the fullest. Apart from this, the couples that love adventure sports can have the most of it and take back home a bunch of memories. On an average there’s a huge number or crowd we can say who actually visit the place only for their honeymoon so by that you can understand how beautiful and blissful the place is to spend some quality time with your partner. Choose from the best and most romantic trip packages to Andaman which will give you and your partner a great experience, from sightseeing tours to the most adventurous tours in and Andaman.
There are so many countless things one can do and tick that off their bucket list and some of the most amazing things we found in Andaman are: Seakart (Self-drive), Banana Boat Ride, Glass Bottom Boat Ride, Scuba Diving, Snorkeling and much more!! So this was the adventure part which you will surely enjoy but spending some alone time and finding a place gets difficult, isn’t it? We’re here to your rescue, we have found some of the most amazing yet fun places you’d like visit at least once with your better half. We researched for some of the best things to do in Andaman for couples and the results have definitely left us awestruck. They are:
- Radhanagar Beach: The most calm, clean and pristine beach you’ll ever find.
- Makruzz: It is the first and the largest privately owned fleet in the Andamans. The professionalized service coupled with luxurious interiors and fastest travel time has made MAKRUZZ, a favourite and the first choice for tourists.
- Chidiyatapu (The best sunset point in Port Blair): To catch the perfect sunset with your partner, it is recommended to be there at 4 p.m. This place is a spectacle of nature that you shouldn’t miss.
There are many other places including: Elephant Beach & North Bay Island, Semi Submarine Rides, Trek at Mundapahad, Sea Plane & Helicopter Ride, Soulful walks on the shorelines of Havelock, Baratang Island’s Limestone Caves and Mud Volcano, Twin Islands- Ross & Smith Islands at Diglipur and so many beautiful and amazing places that will actually make your jaw drop! Choose your honeymoon package and enjoy the beauty of Andaman now with your better half.