- Trip Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal Picturesque beaches with clear blue waters and stunning marine life give you close overlook towards nature. Around 300 islands are known their palm-lined, mangroves, white – sand shorelines and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Andaman contains the best beaches including virgin natural trails, mesmerizing sunsets, and beautiful sky. It is synonymous with golden beaches and amazing overlooks. There’s no uncertainty concerning why explorers are besotted in its beauty.
The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. Picturesque beaches with clear blue waters and stunning marine life give
you close overlook towards nature. Around 300 islands are known for their palm - lined, mangroves, white - sand shorelines and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Andaman contains best beaches including virgin natural trails, mesmerizing sunsets and beautiful sky. It is synonymous with golden beaches and amazing overlook. There's no uncertainty concerning why explorers are besotted in its beauty.
Arrive Port BlairOn arrival at Port Blair airport, our representative will receive and escorted to the hotel. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we proceed to cover Cellular Jail (National Memorial), and after Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail: At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive. (Cellular Jail closed on Monday).
Port Blair – Have-lock IslandToday, we start our journey towards Havelock Island via ferry from Port Blair Harbour. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After we proceed to Radhanagar Beach (Beach No. 7), the Times Magazine rated the finest beach among the best beaches in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun-kissed beach.
Have-lock – Port Blair - ChidiyatapuAfter a scrumptious breakfast in the morning, proceed to the Harbour to take a cruise to Port Blair. The afternoon after taking lunch at around 1500 hrs. We will proceed for Chidiyatapu - about 31 km from Port Blair - generally known as the “Bird Island " covered with lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath-taking sunset - all of which creates a mesmerizing environment.
Depart from Andaman IslandsDrop to Port Blair / Harbour for a Return journey with wonderful holiday memories.
- Meal plan: Breakfast.
- Airport Transfer: Arrival
- Airport Transfer: Departure
- In Land Ferry Transfers: Private
- Cabs: AC (All Transport ( Toyota Etios or similar))
- Others: Other Inclusions
- Air-Conditioned Accommodation at all places
- Return airport/harbor transfers by Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary
- Sightseeing and all transfers in Private AC Vehicle as per the itinerary
- All entry permits/ tickets, ferry tickets, and forest area permit wherever applicable.
- Return Havelock & Neil ferry transfer in MV Makruzz – Premium Class / Green Ocean – Deluxe Class / Coastal Cruise – Premium Class. (As per availability). (If private ferries are not operating due to climatic conditions / technical maintenance or any other reasons then the guests will be shifted to government ferry).
- Breakfast for 03 occasions
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
All applicable taxes
- Meal plan: Lunch
- Meal plan: Dinner
- In Land Ferry Transfers: Government
- Cabs: Non-AC
- Water Sport Activities
No Details Found